Prepare for your upcoming conference or media appearance with my bespoke range of comprehensive training courses – personally tailored to suit your individual needs.
All sessions can be held online or in person.
One-to-One or Group Training
Whether in a Group or One-To-One, the aim of my media training sessions are:
- To provide you, and your business, with an insight into the workings of the broadcast media
- To help you prepare for any live interview or public speaking situation
- To offer tips and techniques on handling journalists’ questions
Broader themes to explore:
- Messaging – what core message are you, or your business, trying to communicate?
- Confidence – how can you be confident that you are presenting your message most effectively?
- Appearance – how to look and sound your most engaging in front of the camera or smartphone or live audience?
- Social Media – a hindrance or a help?
Practice makes perfect:
- I will design a bespoke series of practical exercises that mirror any live or prerecorded interview session
- I can arrange for a professional camera operator to be present throughout if you would like the sessions to be filmed and reviewed
Event Speaking & Hosting
I have compèred functions within most industries including property, law, fashion and not-for-profit. My background as a business journalist means I am comfortable speaking in most corporate and consumer environments – whether it’s tech, banking, manufacturing, food or retail.
As a history graduate and former thespian – I also share a passion for the Arts. I have moderated smaller panel debates at the Cheltenham and Hay literary festivals and hosted several book launches including those of Mary Portas and Boris Becker at the Regent St Apple store. I recently delivered the keynote speech at the annual alumni Women’s Dinner at Queens’ College, Cambridge.
Whatever your event, I’m here to help!
Get in touch
Kick-start your media career.
For all queries, you can email me at email@example.com or alternatively, please use the contact form provided.